Croquettes of mushrooms&bathrooms;s
In truth, I have not tried best croquettes, a recipe that was my mother and that we are passing all the family as if it were the panacea.
The only thing that you need to get you your croquettes are incredible to work off the béchamel and follow the steps that you are.
Index of the article
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Preparation
- 3 Other recipes such as croquettes:
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 cans of sliced mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- 2 hard boiled eggs, medium-sized
- Nutmeg (optional)
For the batter:
- Bread Crumbs
The difference between butter and oil is that butter are softer, that is why it is the ingredient that I use.
One of the most important aspects when preparing the croquettes is to choose a pan or skillet that we know that it does not stick.
(1) Previously prepared hard-boiled eggs. To do this, fill a saucepan of water and bring to the boil, add a tablespoon of salt or a good splash of vinegar and enter the eggs.
The smaller they were the eggs, the less cooking time they need.
Let it cook for 10 minutes from boiling. Let cool for a few minutes and begins to peel them, if you see that you need them before they are cool at all, partner with the cold water.
Once you have them peeled, chop them in pieces very small and booking.
(2) The first step is to put the butter in the container of choice and put it on a slow fire to melt.
Once you're ready, add the mushrooms and the rehogas, get all the flavor.
When you are ready, we take on the mushrooms the flour and stir constantly until it turns a golden hue.
Then we will pouring the milk little by little until it be consumed and not left to remove.
We have to get them to leave by undoing the lumps. This is a complicated work and you're going to need patience, and a good arm so as not to stop remover.
(3) you Have two options: Stir with a wooden paddle for that does not grate until you dispose of the lumps or you can use the blender to remove lumps, the only drawback is that the mushrooms are going to be left undone, so you would not have chips by the middle of the croquettes.
This depends on the tastes of each one, personally I like that you have small pieces.
(4) While we are doing the mass of bechamel, we will incorporate the hard-boiled egg, chopped tomatoes and salt.
The amount of milk is always going to depend on how we are getting the mass, we can always keep adding milk little by little as the salt.
The nutmeg is optional, there are people he seems like a strong flavour. If you never have tried it, I advise you to cast very very light and you should go testing the béchamel sauce.
(5) you Have the dough croquettes prepared when it does not taste of flour, have the right texture that you like (it is best to not be liquid) and squeeze it over a bowl to let it cool down.
In a few hours you'll be cold and ready to make the croquettes.
(6 ) Grab a spoon to take the measure of the croquettes. If you want the commercial size, don't take a lot of mass.
First, pass them in egg and then bread crumbs. I give way with the hands, but there are people that make them with two spoons.
(7) once you have them all made, put them in the freezer and let it freeze. For the past few hours, you can “take off” on each other with the help of a knife and store them in bags to freeze, it is more convenient to get to them when preparing them.
Other recipes such as croquettes:
- Croquettes vegetarian
- Croquettes of spinach
- Croquettes of ham and egg (coming soon)