Crumble Salted Vegetables: discover’ if you are vegetarian and not sabías
Various psychological studies confirm that it is very common for people to pass through, usually in their adolescence, a phase of doubts about his behavior.
Will I be a vegetarian?
I think I like vegetables. What if I try?
What if I like?
What will tell my parents if I become a vegetarian?
how was the contact?.
I do not like the vegetables or the meat, I like “food”.
These and other phrases are common among people who haven't defined their identity as a people.
In some circles there is talk of “the proof of the crumble”. They say that a crumble and salted vegetables as this falls in love with anyone. And that is a definite proof. An ultimate challenge that can change your life from then on.
Because a meat-eater, carnivore is the one that tested it and not liked it.
for 3 people
- 1 leek
- 1 scallion
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 large eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 sweet red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup of chickpeas (can be canned)
- 1 cup of flour
- 70g. butter
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. of grated cheese
- Salt, pimeinta and oil
Recipe crumble salted vegetables
you're going to fall in love with this recipe
1. Cut all the vegetables into large chunks. Except the garlic, which goes chopped.
2. Sauté the vegetables in the following manner: place them in a pan with a little oil over high heat. Stir once in a while. When they begin to be browned, cover it and lower the heat to medium and leave in place 10-15 minutes. Cooking does not have to be long. The idea is that they are fried but whole. Apart then they will have more cooking in the oven.
3. Prepare the crumble: mix the butter, cold and cut into small cubes with the flour. Add salt. Undo with your hands until it forms a kind of sand. Add to this the oatmeal and the cheese , grated and mix with a spoon.
4. When you remove the vegetables from the pan, add salt and pepper and add the chickpeas cooked. Mix.
5. Assemble the crumble: place the vegetables in the base of the bowls and cover with the flour mixture without crushing. I did it in casseroles individual (it is easier to eat) but it can be done in a single source.
6. Carry oven medium-strong for 30 minutes or until the top looks golden.
7. Let cool and serve. Come out of the closet.
And, here is my crumble salty
what we ate, the sun of the winter